Fight the Flu in Our Schools
Flu Clinic Vaccinators and Registrars Needed (RN, MA, CNA, and NA)
Help keep Hawaii’s keiki safe! ALTRES Medical is currently looking for nursing professionals to work at flu clinics at various schools across the state.
We are looking for vaccinators (RN and new RN grads) and registrars (NA, CNA, and MA) on Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island.
- Weekday morning shifts, typically from 7:30am-11:00am
- Work at the school(s) of your choice
- Receive same week pay
The flu clinics typically run from October through November, so there will be lots of opportunities to find a shift that works for you!
- Registrars: $17 to $20 Hourly
- Vaccinators: $30 to $33 Hourly
- Big Island: Kailua-Kona
- Big Island: Hilo
- Oahu: Honolulu
- Kauai: Various
- Maui: Various
- RNs will be responsible for properly and safely administering vaccinations to students
- Registrars will be responsible for processing and checking necessary flu clinic paperwork.
- Follow all safety policies and operating procedures
- Conduct work in a professional manner at all times
Required Education and Qualifications
For registrars (NA, CNA, and MA):
- Must have nurse aide certification or certificate of completion from a medical assistant or nursing assistant program
- TB clearance
For vaccinators (RN and new RN grad):
- Current Hawaii RN license
- Must have current BLS certification
- TB clearance
- Previous immunization experience is a plus